Ghazanfar Group assumes it’s Islamic, moral and humanitarian duties to Support poor and needy people and on the basis of this ambition the group was
established to recurrently help poor, orphans, widows and the victims as a result of natural disasters and other catastrophes.
Ghazanfar Foundation is a charitable and nonprofit organization which was formed since its trade boom in Ghazanfar family decades ago for assisting the impotent fellow citizens and other victims throughout Afghanistan. The group officially obtained its license from Ministry of Justice on Sunbolah 28th, 1387 (2008).
Further to its aids to the needy people, Ghazanfar Foundation have covered many orphans, widows and other victims by its cash and in-kind contributions in different occasions and it has plan to tackle the victims’ problems of the country as much possible.
Ghazanfar Foundation helps people in the following areas:
- Distribution of Hundreds metric tons of food stuffs, including ghee, flour, sugar, clothes, blanket, stoves, tailoring machine, freight motor cycle and cash to orphans, disabled and poor families in different seasons, especially during moth of Ramadan.
- Treatments of the poor and unable people of the country especially the ones those lives or one of their valuable limbs is being saved by small contribution of the foundation.
- Building and repairing of mosques, schools, clinics, roads, bridges, culverts, cross roads, drilling semi deep wells and etc.
- Opening of current account in Ghazanfar Bank to orphans, widows, derelict families and disadvantaged teachers and regular disbursing of fixed money in their accounts.
- Printing, publishing and dissemination of writers and researchers who are not able to print their works.
The foundation has a plan to take up rigorous steps to provide the ground for education of the orphan and derelict children and pay out the expenses of
their families as much possible, so that from one hand to performed its religious and moral duty and on the other hand save the coming generation from
aberrance and ignorance.
It is noteworthy that the total contributions of Ghazanfar Foundation were Afs 36666257 in 2011.
Ghazanfar Foundation Magazine - Spring 2012
Ghazanfar Foundation Magazine - Fall 2012
Ghazanfar Foundation Magazine - Fall 2013
|Ghazanfar Foundation Banking Details|
|Bank Name||Ghazanfar Bank|
|Account Name||Ghazanfar Foundation|