Concrete Batch Plant
Ghazanfar Concrete Batch Plant sets one of the highest industry standards for Concrete Batch Plant design and manufacturing, components manufacturing, and custom engineered designs. One of the primary goals at Ghazanfar Concrete Batch Plant is to mix new technology with a long history of success by their company and their personnel to manufacture and design equipment that will ensure customers many years of superior product performance and profitability Ghazanfar Concrete Batch Plant are able to design, analyze, and test their products against real world conditions before the product ever enters the production line. Building on their foundation of many years of engineering design work, including the invention of the first vertical cartridge pulse jet dust control system in the concrete industry, the team at Ghazanfar Concrete Batch Plant continues to pioneer new ideas and products for the concrete industry from idea conception to production reality.
Aggregate Decumulative Weighing and Storage Section:
- Sand Storage / Batcher - Heaped Volume: 25.4 Cubic Yards / 34.3 Tons
- Aggregate Storage #1 / Batcher - Heaped Volume: 25.4 Cubic Yards / 34.3 Tons
- Aggregate Storage #2 / Batcher - Heaped Volume: 24.9 Cubic Yards / 33.6 Tons
- Total Storage - Heaped Volume: 75.7 Cubic Yards / 102.2 Tons
- Each hopper has hinged wing extensions.
- Each hopper has a single discharge gate.
- (1) proximity switch confirms the gate is closed.
- (1) piston type vibrator, mounted on the rear of the sand batcher.
- Rated scale capacity of 90,000 lbs. with (4) 30K compression style load cells and summing box
Concrete Batch Plant Options: 36" x 42'-0" Truck Charging Conveyor: - Rated at 350 F.P.M. / 1000 T.P.H.
- 25 H.P.TEFC direct drive motor with reducer and backstop.
- 36" discharge head includes a water inlet, (6) admix ports, shroud and integrated belt wiper.
- Safety features include a tail pulley guard and safety trip switch with cable up one side of the charging conveyor.
- Conveyor folds downward for travel position.
- 14.0 cubic yard capacity
- Integrated 10" air slide to convey material to the conveyor discharge head.
- Air slide utilizes a 2.1/2 H.P. low pressure blower for material conveyance and batcher aeration.
- (1) 10" butterfly discharge valve including pneumatic actuator and an inching solenoid for material flow control.
- (1) proximity switch confirms the gate is in closed position.
- Air vibrator is mounted on the batcher and includes solenoid valve.
- Rated scale capacity of 15,000 lbs., includes (4) "S"-beam style load cells and summing box.
- Batcher pivots with the silo for travel.
With strong international technical partnerships, we are developing high-quality production and efficient operating environments. We have a lower risk profile due to integration of services.